TEST TEST

Thursday 15 March 2012

Grandpa and Deftones

On this fateful day 16th Feb 2011...
Is the time Deftones held their first ever concert at Singapore's Indoor Stadium and my late grandpa's final breathing day. And i had a ticket and my dying grandpa. On this very day 16th Feb 2011, 16th Feb 2011. Oh man... it has to be my grandfather and not Deftones, I love grandpa dearly. Sigh
Therefore... I picked the correct friend to attend Deftones, and to represent and to enjoy himself on my behalf.
I don't know what happen... at the end of the performance Sergio Vegas threw his cap. My friend held his hand as high as possible, reachinggggg, reachinnnnggg -> TADDAAAA! He got the cap! It is so nice of him to pass Sergio Vegas's cap, very nice of him. He says the cap rightfully belongs to me too. Next moment I knew i cried like a kid man..  Thanks my friend.
So whenever i hear or see Deftones, and the cap, i always see grandpa.


Deftones - Sergio Vega's Cap

Dear Deftones, if you guys were to stumble upon my simple blog. Do give a shout out to me.
Thank you. :)


To Dear Chi Cheng and the rest and to all, a little something I wont like to share from ikedaquotes.org ->

“Hope,” Beethoven cried, “you forge the heart into steel.” Hope is confidence. Hope is determination. Hope is courage. And faith is the ultimate expression of hope. Belief fortifies the heart.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment